June 2-4, 2023
Junior Leadership Development Academy
July 21-23, 2023
The Royal Rangers program is an activity-based, small group church ministry for boys and young men in grades K-12. Our mission is to evangelize, equip and empower the next generation of Christlike men and lifelong servant leaders. We provide Christlike character formation and servant leadership development for boys and young men in a highly relational and fun environment.
Kindergarten - 2nd grade: Ranger Kids
Ranger Kids offers every boy from kindergarten through second grade adventure and fun!
3rd - 5th grade: Discovery Rangers
Discovery Rangers give boys many chances to learn new skills like camping, building models, giving first aid, and cooking while learning about God and His Word.
6th - 8th grade: Adventure Rangers
Adventure Rangers challenges a young man to build his character, increase his determination to achieve and improve his ability to set goals and fulfill them.
9th - 12th grade: Expedition Rangers
Expedition Rangers equips young men with the skills to make sound decisions, strong moral character, leadership skills and a foundation in the Word of God.
start royal rangers
- LEARN – Educate yourself on the purpose and methods of the program, as well as the options available for making your program fit the unique needs of your church.
- ENLIST – Build your leadership team and cast the vision for your ministry.
- EQUIP – Prepare your leaders for success by making sure everyone understands the purpose of the program and their role in achieving your objectives.
- PLAN – Make the core decisions that will define the details of your program.
- Logistics – which groups will we have, meeting when & where, etc.?
- Image – what will we look like? (uniforms, awards, & recognition)
- Activities – what will we do, in meetings and beyond?
- Budget – does funding affect any of these decisions?
- RESOURCE – Gather the materials needed to make your program successful.
- PROMOTE – Let the whole world know who you are, what you do, and why it matters.
- LAUNCH – Begin with a powerful start.
- MAINTAIN – Keep the momentum going by training your leaders and keeping them connected with others in their area for ongoing ideas and support.
find a local group
also known as an "Outpost"
Royal Rangers Ministry Potential
Royal Ranger and Girls Ministries Together Plan
National Frontiersman Camping Fellowship
Great Lakes Region Royal Rangers