All students who plan to apply for ministerial credentials must complete and internship for each level that they complete.
- Proceed to Berean's website here or below.
- Click on the "Admissions" label at the top of the page.
- Click on the "Apply to Berean School of the Bible" button.
- Choose to apply online or print/mail application.
- Under "Other Diplomas," choose "Undeclared."
- Fill out the remaining portion of the application and click on "Verify details and submit application fee" button.
- Enrollment fee is $30.00.
- A representative will process your application and you will receive a confirmation email from the Admissions Department with information and your student ID.
- Once you are an official student, you can order the internship manuals (one for student and one for the mentor).
- Internships are six months long and if an extension is needed, there is a fee that you will pay to Berean.
- If you have questions, please contact Berean at 1-800-443-1083.
- A transcript or record of completion will be available from Berean at the end of the internship after you request it be sent to the Indiana School of Ministry.