All students who plan to apply for ministerial credentials must complete an internship for each level that they complete.
TO CREATE A STUDENT ACCOUNT, YOU WILL NEED TO USE A
DESKTOP/LAPTOP INSTEAD OF A MOBILE DEVICE.
ALSO, USE GOOGLE CHROME AS YOUR BROWSER.
- Visit the Berean
School of the Bible website here.
- Click on “Apply Now” at the top of the webpage.
- Under the “Berean School of the Bible, select “Apply
- Using the login option in the top righthand corner of the
online store, log into your current student account or create a new student
- At the top lefthand section of the page, choose the three
small lines and select “Programs.”
- Choose one of the following Levels and then the internship:
Level One (Certified Minister) ... Choose MIN 191 - The Beginning Ministerial Internship
Level Two (Licensed Minister ... Choose MIN 291 - The Intermediate Ministerial Internship
Level Three (Ordained Minister) ... Choose MIN 391 - The Advanced Ministerial Internship
- The application fee is $30.00 and the enrollment cost of the Internship is $120.00. This includes shipping and handling.
- Internships are active for six months from the day you order the course. If additional time is needed, there is a $20.00 fee that you will pay to Global University. Please note that courses will remain active up to one year past the original start date.
- If you have questions, please contact US Student Services at 1-800-443-1083, (option 4).
- A transcript or record of completion will be available from Berean School of the Bible at the end of the internship after you request it be sent to the Indiana School of Ministry.